I’ve been having a ton of fun with my balcony garden. What do I get out of it?
- Its relaxing!
- It is satisfying and rewarding! With my own two hands I am creating something that is alive and will grow!
- It gets me outside. At least three to four times a day I go outside to check on my plants. And of course, I water every day!
- And, of course, it provides fresh ingredients for my meals!
How are my plants doing?
Bean sprout! This is the chinese long bean!
Swiss chard! I have multiple containers of swiss chard. Here are a couple.
Mint! Remember how tiny the mint was when I last posted. Here is a before and after! The after isn’t really fair since I have actually been harvesting the mint for salads since I know it will grow back easy and fast over the spring and summer.
That’s it for today. I promise to post more frequently but I was still getting over my illness. (Yes, I think I had a touch of coronavirus).
What’s to come?
- More updates on what is sprouting
- What to use as planters in your garden
- Balcony composting
Stay safe and healthy. Hugs to all!