My mom and I just worked and solved Einstein’s riddle! If you are ever bored and feel like giving your brain a workout(my mom is a math nut and I’m following in her footsteps), try it!
Here’s the puzzle. Einstein said that 98% of people can’t solve it.
There are five houses in a line.
Each house is a different color.
Each house’s owner is from a different nationality.
Each house’s owner smokes a different cigar.
Each house’s owner has a different pet.
Each house’s owner drinks a different drink.
Who owns the fish?
- the Brit lives in the red house
- the Swede keeps dogs as pets
- the Dane drinks tea
- the green house is on the left of the white house
- the green house’s owner drinks coffee
- the person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
- the owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
- the man living in the center house drinks milk
- the Norwegian lives in the first house
- the man who smokes blends lives next to the one who keeps cats
- the man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
- the owner who smokes BlueMaster drinks beer
- the German smokes Prince
- the Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- the man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water
Like and Comment below if you solve it! It was lots of fun when my mom and I did it.